The fourth MC meeting will be held in Jena, Germany. Call for scientific contributions falling into the scope of the Action (Development and Applications of Fibre Lasers) are welcome. Travel Grants are available to presenters. Scientists and Companies are welcome. Main Topics:
WG1- Materials, Fibres, Components and Technology
- SG.1.1 Rare-earth Materials, undoped glasses, and characterization
- SG.1.2 Fibre development and fabrication technology
- SG.1.3 Gratings, filters and passive components
- SG.1.4 Methods for modelocking, tuning
WG2- New laser, amplifier devices and coherent light sources
- SG.2.1 Modelling and Design Tools
- SG.2.2 MIR coherent line sources and continuum sources
- SG.2.3 UV coherent line sources and continuum sources
- SG.2.4 Power scaling issues
- SG.3.1 Manufacturing
- SG.3.2 Healthcare and Biomedical Applications
- SG.3.3 Environment, Green Photonics, energy production, sensing and security
An Industrial session will be organized by the Special Interest Group with a round table with invited.
A special session for Early Career Investigator and Women researchers is planned.
Please contact Dr. Kay Schuster (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) to propose your contribution, with the indication which session you apply for: WG1, WG2, WG3, SIG1, ECI/WR. The deadline for the submission is 25th of July 2017. All contributors will be request a full 1 page abstract.
You will also receive a formal invitation email from COST office.
Jena Call for Paper
The upcoming 4th MC meeting & 3rd Annual conference in Jena, Germany, will be co-sponsored by two companies and a local funding agency.
For more information and contact names visit: http://www.aflaser.eu/