Short Term Scientific Missions
How to apply for a STSM:
COST MP1401 support short term scientific missions, below are guidelines.
- to read carefully the funding rules detailed in COST Vademecum (https://www.cost.eu/Vademecum):
- a confirmation from the Host institution confirming that they can undertake the STSM on the given dates prior to submitting an application.
- (If your group is not yet part of the Action) to contact the Chair of the Action (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be assigned to a WG and for inclusion in the list.
- to register for an e-COST profile at https://e-services.cost.eu – adding their bank account details to their profile.
- To submit their STSM application online at: https://e-services.cost.eu/stsm.
- To submit your application to the relevant WG chair cc STSM Manager and Action Chair will all documents.
- Up to EUR 500 may be attributed for the travel expenses;
- A maximum EUR 2 500 in total can be afforded to the grantee.
- Confirmation acceptance to the applicant from a senior Researcher affiliated to the Host institution.
- The submitted STSM application form (downloadable when the online application is submitted) with working plan and budget request.
- A personal C.V. (including mention of ESR position)
- Application will be first evaluated by the WG chair and co-leaders and STSM Manager and approved by MC. This process is quite fast. About 1 week.
- Priority for gender balance and Early Stage Researcher.
- Reimbursement claim not after 30 days from conclusion and before 31/12/2015.
- Reimbursement need to be accompanied by a scientific report to be submitted to the relevant WG chair cc STSM Manager and Action Chair.